Ideal and reality (following long and stinking, do not forward)

primer: more busy these days, donor statistical feedback will be slower, please Shaoanwuzao
Remarks good but as long as your ID without the need of further stations PM , thank you!

Beautiful ideals tend to be engulfed by the cruel reality ...
once I was lucky, the idea of simply engage in a play I did not expect to have the scale that
once I was lucky, but there are no commercially elegant sponsorship support at the crucial moment
was really nice, but those that have been the
cause we work hard together over the PT youth ... 426 incident, I think a lot, wanted pension, because it is not worth the candle , but is to be the old saying: The Sopranos , involuntarily cheer too many people care about there brothers encouraged within the group led me to open another station , although it was opened a first strike, sponsored this year's server custody fees wasted faithfully believe also saw a few days ago the station voting, more or less able to show negative sites like my child, from scratch to date, we laughed too hard too many people, including myself, has long been here several times a day browsing has become a habit to think WiKi, NGB , the original disk groups, etc. Ruoyin site collapsed disintegration I feel remorse! After all, these interest groups have a lot of fans support with even if I do not want to come to this step worth, but I am really tired because the life force, limited capacity, and operates poorly I could not bring my hosting site pressure and burden In this fundraiser for the station, if you still need this platform please help TTG, continues to maintain its development! Donor funds will be mainly used for: Website WEB overseas host official release leased and resource server hosting everything has two sides, and some people really go and watch while some people even called booing before I really care about this, but Now look very pale, does not matter but also want to understand the purpose of existence of this station is to give love and who is willing to share here a settled starting not starting, fast and slow, go with the flow, and also rather not to it within the scope of our capabilities, and certainly will do my best Donation 100 yuan, no ceiling, donors please note your ID after voluntary contributions Address: https://me.alipay.com/ttgdonate If you want to contributions by other means, please PM asks TTG :: ???? no matter what, thank you! Gray Brother @ TTG ============================================== ================== After All These years, I finally Come to a place WHERE I Can not afford the cost of running this site. I Regret to INFORM the community that WE need your Help and donations to cover fees for Renting Servers. We Lost Our Major sponsor recently and the site is now Entirely Reliant upon Our Generous Members and their donations. If you Enjoy your time being with U.S. and you are financially Able, Please Consider making a Donation U.S. to Help Pay the Bills! We currently accept Payment from PayPal or AliPay (Minimum $ 20 or equivalent). Paypal Account: meguihuige@gmail.com Alipay (CN Yuan only): https://me.alipay.com/ttgdonate however, Thanks! MeGUI @ TTG