Google Translation:

TTG 10th Anniversary T-shirt

First of all, apologize! Because the sky has gradually become cold, the development of the type and the finished product is only eye-catching. :
But after all, this is the first T-shirt on the website, and it coincides with the tenth anniversary. Therefore, in order to respond to the upcoming winter, it is also possible to introduce it to the people who buy it.

Although the original intention of the design was based on the tenth anniversary of the website, but last year was the tenth anniversary of the WiKi team, I originally wanted to produce a WiKi exclusive T-shirt, which was not made. So this time for the feelings of last year, deliberately added the pattern in the NFO of the WiKi group at the cuff, which is a kind of regret. I hope everyone can like it.

Regarding the version, it is not so loose, it is still somewhat self-cultivating, so it seems more spiritual.
A few times about the cotton fabric, the last choice was light and breathable with a little stretch.
The color was originally made of black and gray, but the effect of gray is too much like an old-fashioned shirt. This time only black.
About the tenth anniversary of the chest LOGO originally chose to embroider (played twice), but because it is not very suitable with the overall style, it is also slightly uncomfortable to wear, and finally chose the print (played twice) .
and many more. . . In short, playing the game has been played many times, only this last edition. Most of them are delayed because of their lack of experience, otherwise you will already wear it on a hot summer day.

Manufacturers require a minimum of 500 pieces to start, the delivery cycle is very fast, I hope everyone can support more. Thank you for your support and love for the website.

Purchase link:
here

Friendly reminder: Please be sure to compare the size information table before purchasing