2022.08.30 - Dupe Rules
Thank you very much for your long-term support and sharing of PTers. While everyone is enthusiastic about seeding, there are also a lot of low-quality or dupe resources with official works, which greatly increases the burden of seed review, so I want to explain A few points:
This site still welcomes all friends to send seeds, but please understand the dupe rules first: if the official group has already released resources of the same quality source, please do not publish resources of the same quality source, but you can publish resources of higher quality sources (for example, the official group only released resources web-dl or dvdrip, you can publish the original BD or BDRIP resources with the same name), but if the official group has released BD resources, please do not publish any resources with the same name.
A one-week warning will be given if there is another hair seed that violates the dupe rules.
For this site, simply brushing the stream does not make any sense. For the resources that are not released by the official group, it is not meaningful to repeatedly release the original disk resources of different versions or different suffixes (without any important amendments), and the relevant rules will be revised in the future. Only keep a version of the same resource with the same quality source (the earliest release or the best quality as the standard), I hope that friends can understand, and I hope that everyone's seeding can play a role in checking and filling the gaps in the official group resources