[LBI] Andrew Fox & Peter Parks - DNA Wealth Blueprint
How To Create Winning Campaigns On Facebook

With A Proven Step By Step Blueprint

Andrew Fox wrote:
Would You Fly Across the World To Watch A $100k/Day marketer show you everything about FB?

Last month I flew to Toronto, Canada to meet with a long time friend and business partner Peter Parks.

Peter is one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet - but this guy is scarey when it comes to Facebook.

I will go on record now and say Peter Parks could go 'toe-to-toe' with any Facebook marketer out there. I literally watched over his shoulder as he logged into his accounts, showed me his ad copy, how he picks niches, where to find offers, how to split tests, tracking software, test age demographics, explaining the process.

Now I'll be totally honest and transparent with you...

In about 9 days Peter and I will be releasing a high end coaching program where we will be giving you the 'Blueprint' for several aspects of an internet Business.

Peter is covering in depth FB advertising and I will be covering product launching and affiliate marketing.

The free content we give over the next 9 days will blow you away - so whether you decide to join our program or not we are totally cool.

We are here to serve you , show you some super cool stuff and hopefully educate you how to Internet Market in a 100% ethical and cool way.