James Tripp - Hypnotherapy Without Trance!

Hypnotherapy Heresy - Making Hypnotherapy Easy!

Early in 2014 I set out to solve a problem that had become apparent existed amongst many of my Hypnosis Without Trance customers and students - people were learning hypnosis successfully and developing skills and understandings, but were keen to step across the threshold from simple basic phenomena and ‘induction’ to setting up in practice as a Hypnotherapists. (HWT Changework Applications being a programme aimed at those who are already seeing clients and looking to expand their repertoire.)

So people would write to me asking variously whether I was planning to run a certified hypnotherapy training or, if not, whether I could recommend a good course for them to train on.

The trouble was, it was very hard for me to make a solid recommendation, because I didn’t know of such a course. Indeed, many of the new Hypnotherapists I found myself mentoring seemed to have been done something of a disservice by the long ‘in depth’ hypnotherapy trainings they had attended:

They had been given too many tools and techniques, too little time drilling core skills and little by way of criteria for making decisions about what to use and when.

The result of this seemed to be overwhelm and confusion (oftentimes the very reason for coming to me for mentoring in the first place).

In thinking about what might best serve the people asking the question, what kept coming back to mind was Andrew T Austin’s IEMT Practitioner training (I have attended this excellent training several times, and thoroughly recommend Andy as a trainer). Andy’s IEMT training is a model of elegance, pragmatism and simplicity. Across one weekend he teaches people the fundamentals of IEMT (a simple and powerful change work technique) along with the essentials of running an effective client session from beginning to end. After the training, people can get going seeing clients — no confusion. No overwhelm.

By keeping it simple they are in a position to start seeing clients and getting the real world experience they need right away.

Of, course, no single technique is ever going to come close to being the be-all-and-end-all of change work, but that is not the point. Once you are working with something simple you get to…

Get really good with it and reach the limits of it quickly… THEN add the next concept, technique or tool to your toolkit.

You get to learn and build real client skills the only way that ever really counts anyway — with real clients in the real world (I would advocate getting mentoring/supervision too if you really want to get flying, but that is a different story.)

So, it occurred to me that it might be useful to create something just like that for Hypnotherapy. Something that would…

Simplify, strip back and focus on the details that make a difference when it comes to simple but effective hypnotic change work.

Now I mention Andy’s IEMT training here only to illustrate where the seed of the Hypnotherapy Heresy concept came from — obviously Andy and I are going to have different approaches and views on what is important and whats not when it comes to client work, and Hypnotherapy Heresy is very much the ‘Tripp Take’ on things. Also, I decided to expand out in scope a little and include…

Key aspects around business, professionalism and establishing client relationships.

Over 10 hours of exclusive video – Everything you REALLY need to structure a
Hypnotic Changework session from end to end!

End-to-end ‘Heresy’ Process Map
Elegant and Powerful Framing
Simple and Impactful Core Processes
Key Skills and Tools Unpacked
Psychological Subtleties to Stack the Odds
Business Considerations and Pragmatics

Regular price is 97 GBP (approximately $154 US).

Hypnosis Without Trance –
The Fundamentals of Non-Verbal Influence

Moving minds and creating impact through how you move, express and generally show up!

Discover:

*Strategic Influence
*Gravitational Influence
*Advanced’ Rapport and Connection Dynamics
*Status Dynamics
*Non Verbal ‘Process Control’

And MUCH more!

Now in that time I’ve learned a lot, but one of the key lessons is that has become more and more obvious over time is that, of all the elements that comprise influential communication…

…the Non-Verbal elements are easily the most important!

Because if you can’t gain trust, if you can’t establish connection if you can’t communicate authority, you lack gravitas and presence and can’t lead the dynamic in terms of focus, emotion and ‘vibe‘…

…then all the hypnotic language patterns, values elicitation, anchoring work etc. will all fall to nothing!

AND ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE COMMUNICATED NON-VERBALLY!

Trust
Connection
Authority
Gravitas

Presence
Focus
Emotion
Vibe

All of these things create the context for your linguistic and strategic work. But here’s the thing…

…even in the absence of smart and focused linguistic and strategic work, this stuff is still dynamite, because it is the basis for what we could call Gravitational Influence — the kind of influence that…

…effortlessly pulls people into orbit around you and creates within them a desire to follow your lead!

(there is much to be said for this form of influence – it is not a Machiavellian manipulation but a powerful and congruent way of being in the world that starts from the inside out… but more on that another time).

Gravitational Influence is a powerful thing to develop, and the more of it you ‘have’, the more things will just go your way in life. And be clear…

…it is 100% something that can be learned.

And a key part of that learning is understanding the non-verbal dynamics!

Ironically, 10 years on from being that disempowered data-inputter, I have people from time to time say things to me like:

“It’s all right for you, you have natural confidence!”

And why do they say that? Because they draw an unconscious assumption based upon LEARNED non-verbal skills! LEARNED SKILLS – and…

…you can learn these skills too!

So, what exactly does this programme cover?

The Fundamentals of Non-Verbal Influence consists of over 5 and a half hours of material delivered across 4 videos, covering…

FNVI - Part 1

Non-verbal Influence as it relates to Hypnosis
The HWT Hypnosis Definition
A non-verbal emphasis sharpens intent
Mehrabian unpacked and clarified
Patterned non-verbal behaviours and unconscious reading
Retiring ‘hypnosis’
Conversational Hypnosis and ‘structure’
The Over/Covert Continuum
The Triad of Influence
Strategic versus Gravitational Influence
Outcome Orientation
How is it that you want to be in the world?
Staying switched on — Base State
Self Image and Identity
Avoiding the Control Trap
Inside Out and Outside In influence
Power and Status
High and low status play
The Entourage Effect
Influence enhancing feedback loops

FNVI - Part 2

Situational High Status
The Non-Verbals of Status
Intelligent Gesture
The Satir Categories – overview with focus on distractor
Comfortable Silence Vs. Uncomfortable Silence
Silent script
Rapport and Status
Influence versus Control
Smooth Engagement
Nonreactivity
Dynamic Eye ‘Contact’
Gender Differences
The Leading Handshake
The Splay and Asymmetry
Attitude versus Social Position
Tonality and Size
The role of awareness in changing your patterns
Structure, Physiology and State
Status and Hormone Profiles
The Pennebaker/Pucelik Connection
Strong versus Weak Rapport
Wrapping Deference into Status
Rehearsing your Defaults

FNVI - Part 3

Shifting Posture to Shift State
Location of Attention
The Locus/Focus Switch
Rapport and Status
Respect versus Rapport
Avoiding Rapport Neediness and Being Comfortable with Not Having Rapport
Pacing and Leading Gravitationally
Status, Strategic Provocation and Playfulness
Don’t move down bring people up!
Folding Dynamics inside of Dynamics
Status Reactions
Use of Mismatching
Misuse of Matching
Expressive and Receptive Physiology
Dynamic Use of Eyes
Simplified ‘Non-Verbal Process Control’
The Pitfalls of ‘Blanket Listening’
Seeking, Managing and Breaking Connection
Attractiveness’ and Head Angle

FNVI - Part 4

Non-verbal Underpinning for Language Patterning
Dynamic of Touch
Awareness — Differing Responses to Touch and Connection
Touch as a Pattern Interrupt
Handshake Dynamics
Intimacy Zones
Fluidity and Status
Managing Attention — Communication as a Process
Use of Vocal Qualities
Eschewing ‘Trance Tonality’
‘Shatnering’
Emotional Triggering
Stifling and Unstifling
Analogue Marking
Spatial Organisation
Naturalistic (Non-Arbitrary) Anchoring
Full Body Communication
Live Communication & Attention to Feedback
Eye Acessing Versus Spatial Referencing
Contexts for Development

http://www.hypnosiswithouttrance.com...y/hypnotherapy...

It would be an additional 87 GBP (approximately $139 US).

total $293 + PP
min, pledge $15+$1 to cover only material +PP
conversion charges from GBP to USD will be in addition

PLEDGE NOW HERE:
http://theplace.bz/forums.php?action...opic&topicid=4...
==========================================