During the day we worked extremely hard on tracker security and searched various bugs.

This has meant that the server did not respond as it should, and that many of you got 'red' Torrents in utorrent. NOT DELETE THEM, try right-clicking on dry States and refresh. Whatever you do, do not delete!

We also welcome our new coders to help us get a better tracker that will ultimately be more user friendly.

We are sketching a new design and we will try to bring in new features. This takes the course time when all the staff makes this nonprofit.

We hope to see you out there helping to keep the tracker afloat by donating some money.

If you have questions / ideas about the tracker do not shy away, contact us and tell us!

As a plaster on the wound, we will give you all freeleech for 2 days!

Remember to seed after you for at least 72 hours or until you get 1:1 ratio!

Ideally, you try to keep seeding for as long as possible!

Vi har under dagarna jobbat extremt mycket gällande trackerns säkerhet och letat olika buggar.

Detta har medfört att servern inte svarat som den ska och att många utav er fått "röda" torrenter i utorrent. RADERA EJ DESSA, prova med att högerklicka på torrenterna och uppdatera. Vad ni än gör, radera ej!

Vi kan samtidigt välkommna vår/våra nya coders som hjälper oss att få en bättre tracker som i slutändan kommer bli mer användarvänlig.

Vi håller på och skissar ny design och vi ska försöka få in nya funktioner. Detta tar ju såklart tid då ALLA i staff gör detta ideellt.

Vi hoppas att ni därute hjälper till att hålla trackern flytande genom att donera lite pengar.

Har ni frågor/ideer om trackern dra er inte undan, kontakta oss och berätta!

Som plåster på såret kommer vi ge er alla freeleech under 2 dagar!

Kom ihåg att seeda efter er i minst 72h eller tills ni får 1:1 i ratio!

Helst ska ni försöka behålla torrenterna så länge som möjligt!