Hello,

So.. where to begin?

I created SuperTorrents over 9 years ago when I was 16 and still in high school with the help of some people that are no longer affiliated with the site. Roughly 3-4 years ago I stopped working on it and moved on to other, more legitimate things and I’ve been looking to distance myself from SuperTorrents for some time now.

This, coupled with PRQ (our server host) recently having their PayPal account shut down and only taking payments via Swedish bank transfer, and the fact that this site has been costing quite a bit of money (roughly $1000/month) out of my own pocket since we stopped accepting donations a year ago has led me to the decision that I no longer want to be affiliated with or pay for the site any longer.

As I have not been running it for 3-4 years, I’ve given the team currently running the site access to the database and allowed them to make a new website using it that does not bear any affiliation to me, or the SuperTorrents/ST brand in general. I believe they intend to keep all accounts and ratios/ranks as they were, but that is subject to change.

As far as I know, they are still deciding on what to name the new site and setting it up. This should be completed in a matter of days and the link will be available on this page when it is complete.

Also, my SeedBox company, Seed.ST, is not affected by SuperTorrents closing, it will continue to run and be updated and maintained and we have big plans for it in the near future.

Thanks for sticking with us all these years, and I wish the current team good luck on their endeavour.

P.S. here is the PreDB we built over the last 9 years (4.8 million pre’s).

Ersan
SysOp/Creator
SuperTorrents.org