The community of speedapp.io offers a poker tournament, the starting date is Sunday 13.02.2022 at 20:00 (8 pm)
* Every Sunday there will be a tournament

1. On which platform is the tournament played?
The tournament is played on PokerStars.

2. Where can I download PokerStars?
PokerStars here http://www.pokerstars.ro/poker/download/

3. How do I join the poker club?
You need to enter the main lobby and then click on the Home Games section. Click on the 'Enter a Poker Club' button, enter the club ID number: 4835256 with the tournament invitation code: speedpoker

4. When is the tournament / tournaments being played?
New !!! The tournaments are played every Sunday from 20:00. Registrations are made until 20:10 without affecting the game.

5. It's been 24 hours and I haven't been accepted into the club. Why ?
You were not accepted to the club because you did not send PM to Nelu33with your PokerStars nickname.

6. I have no more virtual money. How do I recharge?
You enter a 5/10 table and 15,000 virtual tokens will automatically enter you.

The tournament prizes are as follows starting with the tournament on February 13, 2022

LOC 1 ---- 100 Bonus Points
LOC 2 ---- 75 Bonus Points
LOC 3 ---- 50 Bonus Points
LOC 4 ---- 25 Bonus Points
LOC 5- --- 15 Bonus Points

SPECIAL PRIZES:

ROYAL FLUSH : 100

Straight Flush Bonus Points : 50

FOUR OF A KIND Bonus Points : 25 Bonus Points

Prizes are only awarded if a minimum number of 10 participants is reached.

Rules for the poker club

* 1-Starting with 13.02.2022 if a minimum of 10 players is not met, the tournament is NOT AWARDED !!!

** 2-Starting Sunday 13.02.2022 the minimum requirements to participate and be awarded in the poker tournament are:
-option 1: minimum USER rank.
-option 2: The users of the speedapp.io staff can also participate in the tournament.
-option 3: starting from the USER rank, everyone has the right to receive the prize.

*** 3-No insults to a tournament participant. At the first offense you will be banned from participating in 2 tournaments. Try to have a civilized behavior at the table, without insults and Play as real as possible even if it's on virtual money. Those who play and give too many all-in or huge raises unjustifiably and do not let others play will be penalized for not participating in the next 3 tournaments. . The second offense entails permanent exclusion from the club.

**** 4-A user of the speedapp.io tracker can play in our club with only one Pokerstars account. If he changes his Pokerstars account, he must notify the Forum that his old account will be deleted and he will play with the newly created account.

***** 5-A player in the speedapp.io tournament, in order to receive the prizes offered by the speedapp.io staff, can stay a maximum of 20 minutes sit-out, if he exceeds 20 minutes and ranks on the podium, he will not first prize, which will be received by the next ranked player in the tournament. Those present at the tournament are asked to follow this ... and if they find that a player has exceeded 20 minutes of sit-out to post on the forum.