Google Translation:

Super important news

The tracker was hacked, theoretically with the page that uploads an avatar image. The tracker is back, but the avatar upload page will be disabled. Anyone who wants to use an avatar can use Imgur or another image site normally. Theoretically, the hacker was only able to change his nickname and change his class, but that means he had access to the database. Your passwords are protected with "encryption", but it is still recommended to modify it for another one, the one you only use on the ShaKaw tracker for security.

I intend to leave the tracker team, and I will suggest to the user in charge to disable the tracker forever. The reason for the suggestion is not that the tracker was hacked, the reason is that I don't want anyone to tamper with the system that I reformed after I left the team. I don't know if he will follow my suggestion, so rest assured. Since the reason of my departure is that I was not good enough, I should have detected before there was a failure to upload images, but did not detect it.

s***