Happy Birthday ScienceHD 7 Years in the making.

As I sit here typing up this year's birthday post, it still amazes me how fast time goes by every year. This is lucky number 7 for ScienceHD, and what a year it has been! We've had quite a great year with many highs and lows but we always found a way to come back from those lows. We now accept BTC, fixed most of the server issues and things are running good.

As many of you have noticed, we've been running near full capacity for most of the last month or so. It is mind boggling to think that what started off as a small niche tracker is now at 4,000 users strong. We have no intention on expanding much more then this. ScienceHD has always been and will always be a niche tracker that has great content, and an awesome community. We will raise the limit up to 5,000 sometime during the year but it will not go above that. We are saying this now because we want anyone who has an account that is close to be disabled for inactivity a fair chance at being active. Come September 1st we will start actively disabling users who are not utilizing their account. Now last time we announced this some users got cranky cause they weren't sure what being active means. In theFAQ there is a pretty good write-up of what being active means here. We highly suggest you all read it so everyone understands.

Anyways, enough of that talk, lets get to our birthday! First lets get our thank yous out of the way.......

· Thank you to all the users who use ScienceHD. There is something quite astonishing seeing how many users keep coming back to us for their nerdy needs. We appreciate all of you sticking through our crazy years and making this such a great community to be a part of!

· Thank you to all the old staffers for all your hard work and dedication. It has been a pleasure working with you and we are grateful for everything you've done for ScienceHD.

· Thank you to the other trackers for helping us out in times of need. We can not thank you enough for the help and support through the years.

· A big thank you to ornithopter, Wildbear, Glix, and Icebear for all the work you've done for ScienceHD! this year. The extra effort, dedication and time you've put into this tracker shows daily.

· Last and certainly not least, a big shout out to our Series Managers who bust their butts to keep our torrents in order. We can't even begin to tell you how much we appreciate everything you've done for us. Your hard work and effort allows us to keep our standards high. Keep up the good work!

Phew! Now onto the best part of our Birthday! Below is a list of what we have going on!

· Freeleech will begin around Midnight of April 22nd and go until April 29th. When exactly will it shut off? I don't know let's figure it out then!

The list below is all forum games, more info will be released that day

· Friday (22nd) - We will have a quiz about ScienceHD! This is easy and should be doable for everyone, even if you joined yesterday! Also, anyone idling in IRC will get 500,000 credits plus a special badge only available to those who are on IRC. I'll be lax on this -- if I see someone's connection drop an hour before our birthday started they will get it.

· Monday - Word Search

· Tuesday - Name that Animal

· Wednesday - True or False

· Thursday - Who is Who

· Friday - TBA

So, let's get this party started! Wooo!