Hi there,

Just a quick recap on our past year's finances - sadly, not very good I'm afraid, we have only a few days to go before the counter for the year runs down and we managed to only receive 35.6% of what is payable to have this site available to you, the end user.

As usual, I paid in the shortfall, and have not bugged anyone for a donation for the past year. NOW however I ask YOU again, if you can just afford to donate a fiver - and everyone else just a fiver, we will be completely solvent for a full year.

Have a look at our content - see what we have, we are constantly uploading, filling gaps in series, adding new books and also putting in the old ones that we have missing. Surely this all should be worth the amount of 41 cents a month? That's all we are asking from every member, 41 cents a month ...

Here's to hoping that YOU will be a benefactor this year and help us keep site alive and well.

To those that DO help out - my thanks and gratitude, you guys are the mainstay of our site!!!

As always we have PayPal and PayFast (cards) to enable you to make a donation, and if you need ANY details or assistance, just contact T**** for help.

Thanks and have an awesome 2019 !!!