WIN TWO TICKETS TO AN EVENT OF YOUR CHOOSING

To start off the new year on a high, we want to give the community something to look forward to. Not only can we assure you that we will have all the racing that you ask for in low- and high-res quality, we will also

GIVE AWAY A UNIQUE OPPERTUNITY TO WIN TWO TICKETS TO AN EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE (1)

We have pre-selected five great live events for you to attend, ranging from F1 to Le Mans. Or if you prefer to select your own event, then that's entirely possible!

What do you have to do to get a hold on these tickets? Not much really...If you donate 10 euro in the month of May 2016, not only will you support your favourite motorsports torrent tracker (2), you will also participate in the contest. You can enter as many times as you'd like, the more entries the more chance of winning your selected price!

Follow this link to view all the options: https://www.racingfor.me/donate#eventmay

Select your event of liking, click on the "donate now" button and follow the steps. Once the donation has gone through, you will receive a private message and email to confirm the donation and you have been automatically added to the drawing pot. Every 10 euro donation following these steps, will add you as an entry to win those tickets and you can participate as many times as you want. But only donations through the six pre-selected options on our donation page will count for the draw.

That's basically all there is to it, easy as cake. Experience the thrill of live racing as you have never experienced it before. The sound of the engines, the smell of racing fuel and burned rubber, and the atmosphere of the crowd. You will never forget such an experience! The winner(3) of these tickets will receive notification in the first week of June.

(1) Tickets only, travel and hotel not included. Tickets can not be exchanged for money.
(2) All donations will go towards server payments and upgrades for your benefit.
(3) The winner will be randomly picked from a pool of candidates.

Racing For Me reserves the right to decline donations and/or participation. The outcome of the selection for the tickets is final and is at the sole discretion of the Racing For Me team. The outcome will not be discussed with anyone under any circumstances.