An Elaborate Lie Disguised as a Contest for April!

I groaned as my mind slowly ascended from the murky depths of unconsciousness. Where am I? What happened? Where are my pants? No time for that, I thought, I have more important questions to attend to -- Where the hell is my contest?
Last thing I remember I was speeding along towards the cinema with some broad. Then . . . nothing. There was something important I need to do. Something . . .

Why was the contest so late? What mysterious reasons were we hiding? Did we even have mysterious reasons to hide? Am I just messing with you to make you think I had a reason for taking so long to do this? Will you ever get an answer? Statement followed by a question mark? Who knows! Also, Film-Noir! Nobody reads these, but in case you do, UPLOAD SOMETHING. Actually, upload MANY things. You may just get a mystery prize! You will not get a mystery prize.

All uploads tagged with the genre "Mystery" or "Film-Noir" will receive 24 hour freeleech, and they'll all count toward your total on the leaderboard.

Post your uploads in the contest thread to receive the ONE TIME entry bonus of 10k!

Our friends at Seedmybox are trying to figure out just what the hell is going on too, to this end a 2010 GOLD SEEDBOX WILL BE AWARDED TO A RANDOM PERSON IN THE TOP 50!!! As well as the usual top prizes! In honor of our legendary legend trza, we will rotate between his old SMB banners for a few months