Google Translation:

Very strong and warm celebration of the cat station releasing more than 30000 posts!!!

I remember that I saw it in a post that someone was asking for medicine, but the person said that they should not be a small site. So he asked if there were 30000 torrents in the cat station. It seems that some people used 30000 torrents to distinguish the big site and the small site in their mind. Although I don't quite agree with the concept and distinction of "big site and small site", because the original purpose is to serve everyone, so the difference between big site and small site comes. But in any case, from that day on, I really planted a seed in my heart. At that time, like Lao Wang, I secretly set a small goal of 30000 in my heart. Ha ha, it's finally reached today, so I really appreciate that we have been supporting the growth of cat station and sharing with each other on this warm platform, laughing, crying, happiness and disappointment together. In order to express great gratitude to all of you in a moment, this time, no matter what kind of hair you have or what kind of hair you have, the whole station staff will send 30000 cat food as a token of thanks, and there is no need to celebrate the opening of the station. It ends at 0:00 on Thursday

In addition, I recently saw a conversation with someone who didn't know who was in the screenshot. The content is because the welfare of the cat station is good, so it's just rowing. I never planted for the cat station, and I've been mixing with the welfare all the time. I'm really disappointed to see this, because if we all think like this, we won't do seeding for you, so the posts in the station will slowly become unable to download, so I hope that you can try to protect seeding for you as much as possible when there is still space on the hard disk, as the logo of cat station wrote, "I'll do it for everyone." Start with me, not everyone.

Now that the small goal has been achieved, due to the above reasons and the development needs of some other cat stations, the distribution conditions of this cat food delivery activity may need to be changed later, which is still under consideration. But in any case, the cat station will be as warm as ever.

Thank you again for your support. I hope you have a good time in the cat station