Recently we made the switch to BitCoin donations to keep this site alive after issues with our paypal accounts and our Stripe (card processor) on the tshirt shop website.

Due to a downturn in donations the staff have been funding the majority of the site costs while we hope our users can learn this new payment method and keep this site alive.
To as of two months ago one of our Senior Staff has donated $100 and one of our SysOPs has donated $2,360.
While we are more than happy to provide our hard earned money as well as our volunteer time, we are not able to continue to bare the weight of the site's financial needs.

Please consider donating to the site today ! ( details on how to donate using bitcoin can be found here

As i write this post we're currently sitting at 4% donations, we really need to get this to at least 80% this month.
Without this level of investment this site will be reduced in capacity in terms of new uploads and great speed.

As is traditional we are offering our first 'donation special' of 2017
*(as far as i remember, the last one we did was in November or December last year though i'm sure i'll be corrected if i got that wrong )

We really need your help to get these monthly bills paid and we're rewarding you with double the usual credits and VIP time:

$10 = VIP for 60 days & GrowLight Powerup() for 60 days & 400credits
$20 = VIP for 120 days & GrowLight Powerup() for 120 days & for 20 days & 900credits
$30 = VIP for 240 days & GrowLight Powerup() for 240 days & for 30 days & 1500credits
$40 = VIP for 300 days & GrowLight Powerup() for 300 days & for 40 days & 2000credits
$50 = VIP for 360 days & GrowLight Powerup() for 360 days & for 50 days & 2400 credits

There is no upper limit to the rewards, the will be applied by staff on a case by case basis

This special will run until July 12th @ 23:59:59 CET

To donate, go to our donation page and follow the instructions there.

If at any time your total amount donated on your PTM profile is over $100 ?
Your standard donor icon () is replaced by this cool-blue icon.