Donations:

Hello all,

We've seen a drop in donations over the last two weeks, causing us to be short for this months bills. As an extra incentive to donate, we are offering double credits, double VIP-time and double invites for every donation made between now and Friday July 25th 2014 @ 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) EST.
If you are unsure how to donate using the new method, here's a brief explanation again:

When you go to our donation page you will see a button 'Go to ShirtTo.Me'. To donate, click this button. You will be redirected to our shirt shop where you can order a "DIY-design" for $10. Go through the checkout process (where you don't have to fill out accurate info if you're only donating aside from your email address) and pay through PayPal or with bitcoins.
If you want to donate $40 for example, order 4 DIY-designs.
To make sure your ShirtTo.Me account and your PTM account are linked, only register when you have clicked the button on the PTM site. If you go to the shirt shop directly, there is no way to link both accounts.
If you already have an account on ShirtTo.Me, you ofcourse don't have to register again.

Thank you all in advance,

//PTM Staff