Ok, so the holiday season is very much upon us. This post is actually a few days over due; I'm sure that's representative of how crazy busy everybody is. Two guys who apparently aren't crazy busy though, seem to be @*** and ****, who have worked with our encoders to coordinate another month long event where we highlight a specific genre / tag of movies. For the month of December, we're recognizing family / holiday movies. Every family / holiday movie that you seed will earn 5x the BP that it normally would (I think it's 5x, too busy to check / remember). These movies will be identified with the little Christmas tree icon on the browse page, on the torrent details page, and in the stack details page.

Additionally, those 2 crazy cats are also going to do some sort of jank-ass encode advent calendar (jank-ass only because I don't have the time to code it up and make an official page for it).

And if that weren't enough, it looks like we've come up with a calendar where every 2 months we recognize some type of movie and reward those that seed those movies with additional BP. I'll leave it to one of them to share more details since it was their efforts.

Unfortunately, we won't be doing any contests this month as our participation in the Sublimoween events was the lowest it's ever been. But honestly, who has the free time to spend taking pictures, making sure your username is in them, uploading them, making a forum post, etc. If you've got that kind of free time, get out there and volunteer at a homeless shelter or something, or heaven forbid you spend it with your family (yuck right?).

Anyway, thanks to all of the users and staff that continue to make this place what it is. We're coming up on our 8th birthday (if you can believe that), and none of it would have been possible if it weren't for the efforts of everybody here and everybody that came before us. We're a small but tight community, and I think that's what makes us so special and helps keep users and staff vested in keeping us alive and running.

So thank you everybody for making 2018 another solid year. We hope everybody stays safe, and gets to enjoy this holiday season with their friends, family, and loved ones.

Cheers,