Upcoming Software change

We are moving board software.

The site will run as it does now pretty much, but were moving to more up to date software, running on more up to date software.

We are currently in the process of setting this up, and will be available soon on the potuk.net domain.

More details to follow.

The tracker code is running, and tracker is installed, and we will soon be closing this board down in order to transfer all the users, posts etc over to the new board.

When we come back, certain things may or may not work, as until we actually get a live board working, we wont know for sure what we might have missed, and we will be relying on you to let us know what does and doesnt work as you find it.

Usergroups may be messed up a little, but we will get round to fixing that as soon as we can.

Once we have a few weeks of bumpiness, and iron out all the quirks, the new software will run a lot better and smoother than this one.

It boasts the option to set your accounts to 2fa is you wish (staff will be forced) as extra security, using either authy or google authenticator, as well as using an up to date version of php which is still supported.

We have a coder who is willing to help set up his tracker mod, and also help a little with xenforo should we need.

This Current site will be taken offline without notice when we do and you will be met with a board closed message.. Im hoping this will be today, as i have a lot of hours free today to start the process..

You can expect us to be closed for between 2-5 days while we try and sort out all the usergroups and permissions and anything else we think of along the way..

Why so long you ask?.... Becuase simply, i never know how much time I have free, what with real life goings on, so im allowing that many days so I dont feel under pressure to get the job done and make mistakes.

I have a full time job, and family life.. we will be making this move around my availability, so the downtime will be stretched accordingly.

Its best if you take note of the links in my signature and get yourself on discord, where you may be kept up to date a lot easier.

Hope to see you on the other side.

Admin