Google Translation:

Important info about Freeleech

Info about "Freeleech"

I have been informed that there should be problems with these functions. Since downloads still counts for some users.
I have looked at it this evening and noticed the following two things.
"Freeleech & Double Upload" on all torrents feature was set to "infinite" and this feature also failed last time I was here.
At that time it worked if it was set to expire within a given time and did not prioate this error highly, as it's rarely needed. In addition, you should also remember to warn users on the day it should be disabled again.
Unfortunately, this had gone into oblivion to them.
So I'm pretty sure. That this is the reason.
I have deactivated "free & double" for now, but I tested 3 of the torrents afterwards which stands to freeleech now and they did not count in download.
So if it says "free" on Browse or "Torrent FREE indefinitely" inside a torrent, then it shouldn't count.

I will during the weekend test "All Freeleech" and "All Freeleech & Double", so they will be active for short time to download some test torrents. So don't expect your torrents to be free during these test, as it can disappear or even not work probably and count anyway.
You can see inside the torrent, if you have any doubts about it being one who is usually freeleech or whether it is only due to the funtction mentioned.
Under "Free Status", Freeleech is recognized set while uploading with this text "Torrent FREE indefinitely" or with given time.
If it only says "All Torrents Free Infinite or given time" then it is one of the torrents which is under test.

More info follows when I have become more sure of it all.