Hello,

This topic comes with no ideas, as you know 4 days ago there were some quarrels / misunderstandings between king (andyn) and me, after these quarrels it was decided that the character was "banished" from the site, because it used money and site name in your own interests. There have also been problems with facebook, problems that I was involved in, I was accused of stealing by this man, well the word man is too much for him, but let's say. For about 5 years, I have been dealing with this project, with quarrels, with reconciliation, with good and bad, but we have managed to get to this day, a day when I really do not know what to believe, because all I think this site is a fake, but the truth does not know anyone. You've all been manipulated by this andyn, you all think there's a theft, but why do not you reopen it? Just has myxz.org domain, has the source, but does not make any profit, that's the problem, so 4 days ago he wanted to close the site, because 0 profit.
I come with this question to you, what do you think, what do you want in the future? Because I personally came to this masquerade. Wanted to continue or close this site. What I can tell you is that when I decide to leave Andyn again here, the server on which the site is, as well as the climbing scriptures and what is most important, the staff will close, because this liar will it hurts everything, and we do not want to see it.

You decide what you want!

Thank you for your time.

https://myxz.eu/forums.php?action=vi...536865#6536865