So, I have given it a lot of thought and consideration, but in 3 days (my 12th year anni) I am resigning from my spot as admin. There are a ton of personal issues that I've been going through the past 3 months, and with a new job around the corner I will have even less time to spend on here (in which I have 0 time in the first place recently). I have, and always will hold this place very special in my heart (I mean, I've legitimately have spent near half of my life on this tracker) and honestly a ton of you are like family, but it is time for me to move on and pass the flame on to the rest of the staff who I know will take good care of the tracker. I have and will always hold the memories of these past 5 years close to my heart. I learned a ton and honed "customer service" skills along with it.

It truly isn't fair to any of the people involved who message me while I'm gone for 2-5 weeks at a time when real life get's in the way, the countless people who message me on the forums that I can't help because I get the messages too late.

I'll be a part of the community still, no worries, I won't have a big active role anymore, and if anything I'd just be helping around code or design when we switch over to our new system, but I am not holding my breath.

I ask that you no longer pm me about tracker issues, torrent reports, forum stuff, or anything. We have excellent admins and mods to do those things now and they will be able to help you faster than I ever have been able to in the past, I don't know, 3 years.

Much love and regards,
IcyFlamez