I can't believe that it has been three years already. To start off, I want to thank everyone that has helped us come this far; past and current staffers, FLS, and our awesome members.

The fact that we have survived a year that most thought we wouldn't... Not only have we survived this past year, we have thrived, and we have plans to grow further in regards to membership and development in the time to come. Nevertheless, I think that the thing a tracker needs to survive is a fair and awesome community, and wherever I look I can say with all my heart that we have gathered people to complete that task. So for my part, I am happy with what we have created.

Speaking of the future, I have learned from the quote "someone who learns from their mistakes" and by that, I won't promise any future features to be added to the tracker. But I will say that we are working on something right now. I can't say what it is or when it will be done without breaking the rule above. Just know that staff and developers here are working their hardest to deliver the best content and the best platform for all the users.

We still promise the same thing that we always have, MTV was created and run by people who do this as a hobby and don't care if we have to pay out of pocket to stay in operation. But we still would like to take the time to thank all of our donors. You have allowed us to afford to operate the site for longer and far easier than just out of our pockets. Thank you so much!

To our supporters on /r/trackers and ptg, it's always motivating to read that people enjoy using our site. Again I want to say that this site is run by a bunch of buddy's that aren't immune to bad motivation, so you guys are a breath of fresh air.

To all others mentioned or not, Happy fucking birthday. Enjoy the (still) permanent free leech. /mic drop