Hello dear friends
How you already may know, since his birth MTV has never ask for donations and never will.
The server, protections, 40TB seedservers, domains and everything are paid from our own money.
But those who has been with us from begin knows that we relay very much on this seedservers to help seeding mostly at packs. We like to think that every pack if it's hosted on gigabit server will make the life more easier and will continue also to help this community remain non ratio or everything free how we like to call it.
I know it's summer, not so much TV, some of you in vacantion already but if you liked this ideea from the begin, I hope you will contribute to this plan.
This is just first and last reminder, we will not bug you guys with it.
Myself i had some health issues this weeks, this is why probably didn't see me active as much as i was, spending tons of money on it, but for me MTV will be always on first plan, because not every day you have the luck and the pride to create such an amazing community from scratch.
Anyway, i'm fine now and recovering. I'm sorry for not answering at some PM's or on forum, but i will start to read all of them and answer as quick as possible.

Thank you very much to those who donated already and by this way helped us to buy some seedservers and also contribute at the MTV infrastructure.

Since the start of the tracker, we had a lot of attacks, DDOS, servers died. The plan always worked perfectly, we had i think no more than 48 hrs in total downtime and will become better, together with you.

The lucky ones, enjoy the vacantion, and those who are still ar work, enjoy your monday with GOT

With respect,

LaZx

Discuss this post here