Dear Brothers, Sisters, Pirates, Friendly Trackers, Enemies,

After over a year, we will be spending our first Christmas together. Usually at this time of the year, something is copy and pasted from the internet and mailed to you. We have decided to go one step further and we hope you enjoy our simple words from the heart.

First off, we would like to wish you, your friends, your family, even your enemies a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year (and belated Hanukkah). We hope you find you strength, health and peace these holidays, because those are the most important things in life. Love your families, love your kids, and love your pets. They are so important and will be there for you through good and bad.

Now…back to the tracker. I'm very happy as we managed to do something that others usually don't care about. We managed to run this tracker together. We didn’t have any arguments arise about what we’ve been doing, and we’re all in this together and we hope the following years to continue this. As expected we've also had some issues, like slow development. So I’d like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying with us, even those who could have gone to another tracker with more features, or traders. But look at us now, we are stronger than ever and we have a bright future in front of us.

I would like to take a moment to discuss your accounts as this mass email will be sent to all users, active or not. All accounts, inactive for more than two months will be deleted (NOT disabled) starting after the holidays. You CANNOT recover your account afterwards. That’s it.

Thanks again for sticking with us, we have a lot of surprises around the corner and we’re keeping our fingers crossed that Santa himself can deliver a few of them! All our staffers have created a personal message for the users, which you can find on our home page. Enjoy the holidays!

With love,

Morethan.tv staff