Happy 5th Birthday, MoreThanTV!!!

So five years have gone by...

To start, I want to thank everyone that has helped us come this far, including past and current staffers, FLS, and all of you, the awesome members of our community. Here are some staff updates, some fluff, some news, and some fun for y'all this week.

Most importantly is the promotions of our long-suffering, loyal and hardworking Staff and FLS. Zaireeka has been promoted to the Director position because of his excessive dedication to MTV, and his deep willingness to do the heavy work and leading the FLS. Pokeseeder, eXcommunicado, and Sunn, who have been promoted to Managers, each with new areas of responsibility and a focus to taking our beloved community forward in their own ways. Oh, and an open welcome to all of all the current FLS which have joined in the past year, TiTAN, Glari, Prism16, and ameneon.

The fact that we have survived this long is an inspiration for us all. Nevertheless, our survival depends on our strong and wonderful community, and everywhere I look, I see satisfied users that participate and inspire us to do far more than survive, but also thrive. I'm so glad that I can call myself a part of this wonderful community.

I'm so proud of this community

We have plans to grow further in regards to development, specifically a complete backend overhaul. We can't make any promises, but more plans are being developed, including a potential infrastructure revamp and a massive upgrade of our servers to increase stability. We might also have more scripts written to control certain aspects of the tracker without needing full authorization from upper management, preventing future hiccups like the one that happened last month.

To our supporters, it's always motivating to read that people enjoy using our site. MTV is run by a bunch of buddies that aren't immune to bad motivation, so you guys are a breath of fresh air.

Now the part you've been waiting for! We have a few contests for our birthday week, with prizes including Seedboxes, invites, VIP, and custom titles.

A note about the seedboxes, they have been sponsored by UltraSeedbox. A massive thanks to the amazing Enon from USB, for providing them to us! UltraSeedbox is a wonderful provider of seedboxes with fast support and many options available for different types of users.

Happy Birthday, and enjoy the permanent free leech, MTV!

//Staff