Registration Instructions 2013-12-27 invited compiled
I treated only after verification of the account:

any reason not included in the deal even sit in the states of all, I only deal. After verification even sit downstream processing: "Any form of permit trading via non-stop parties," the resulting flow, accounts, invitation code, will take the most severe treatment even sit, in identifying illegal trade behavior was true, this will be even All members are invited to downstream were all banned account. Special note: After the management team to discuss, regardless of how foul my account, the site no longer held back upstream to invite people to promote the development of the site. The final interpretation of regulations in accordance with M-Team All station square. ============================================ 2013/12/27 update instructions for dealing invitation is even sit description: A user query is true invitation to sell -> A and downlink all invitees full ban account. Z invited to A, then A sell invitation to B, C, D, that would ban the A, B, C, D four people, Z is nothing Ibid, A sold to B, B then sold to E, then E will be even sit blockade.