Unknowingly, Lemon is already 2 years old! As a new station, with the support of everyone, it started from zero in two years and gradually developed into a "potential" site that is passed down by word of mouth. On behalf of the management team, I would like to thank you all for your continued company and dedication! At present, this site has developed into a popular site with 220,000+ seeds, 1.5 million+ seeds, and close to 20,000 registered members. It has created countless miracles time and time again. All achievements are inseparable from the members of the working group and members. Work together, thank you for your company with Lemon every day! I also hope that everyone can continue to move forward side by side and work together to create an excellent site in the Chinese-speaking circle! On the occasion of this anniversary, we will hold a lottery draw for building a building. Anyone who responds to your two-year-old lemon blessings in this post will have a chance to win: First prize: 2nd anniversary local tyrant medal or 400w magic power (1% chance of winning) Second prize: Ordinary medal for the second anniversary or 40w magic power (5% chance of winning) Third prize: 10w magic power (10% probability of winning) Special Prize: Announced at the draw 1. Activity time: Beijing time 2021.12.11 14:00:00-2021.12.13 23:59:59 outside of the time period is invalid; 2. The same user can reply to a post multiple times, but the difference between the number of floors of the two reply should not be less than 9, and the content of the two replies should not be the same, otherwise the one with the larger number of floors will be considered invalid; 3. For the same user, the third prize can be obtained multiple times; the second prize and the first prize can only be obtained once; if the medal has been purchased, the corresponding magic value can be converted; 4. The content of the replies can also be edited under the theme of "My PT Years". The author with a strong voice and heartfelt emotion may receive special rewards. Lemon reserves all rights of interpretation of this event and the right to modify any clauses of this competition at any time.