白天和黑夜只交替没交换无法想像对方的世界
我们仍坚持各自等在原地把彼此站成两个世界

你永远不懂我伤悲像白天不懂夜的黑
像永恒燃烧的太阳不懂那月亮的盈缺
你永远不懂我伤悲像白天不懂夜的黑
不懂那星星为何会坠跌

——引:《白天不懂夜的黑》歌词

把上文送给各位玩PT的爱好者。仅表达玩PT和不玩PT,纯下载者和资源制作者的心理差异。

JoyHD开站后得到了许多爱好者的大力支持,资源质量有很大提升,特别是蓝光diy爱好者的无私分享,H EVC的压制,X264的高参压制,走到今天实在不容易 ,感谢你们。

目前我们资源数量还不多,特别是重编码数量太少。现向各位爱好者发出号召,希望你们加入JoyHD压制的队 伍,我们提供一定的压制技术支持。你可以按照自己的喜好选择资源压制,我站也不过分要求你的出片速度,只要 有责任心就好。

JoyHD欢迎蓝光diy爱好者在站内分享各类资源,也欢迎中字原盘爱好者加入,没有经验的喜爱原盘diy 的会员我们可以提供一定的技术支持。蓝光原盘爱好者交流群 239398304

若有意愿请联系:JoyHD站内PM “御坂美琴”,或者加交流群 316052784联系管理员。

JoyHD
2014年5月25

Goog Translation

JoyHD recruiting book

Preface:

Right does not extend the relationship between us there is no mutual possession
Only at dawn mixed with moments of darkness have shallow overlap

Alternating day and night just did not imagine the other side of the world to exchange
We still adhere to their respective stations , etc. in place of the two worlds into one another

You will never understand me sad day do not understand the black night like
Like the eternal burning sun do not understand that the moon Yingque
You will never understand me sad day do not understand the black night like
Do not know why the stars that fall down

- Quote : "During the day do not understand the black night " lyrics

The fans gave you play PT above. Expressed only play and do not play PT PT, psychological differences pure downloaders and resources makers .

JoyHD after opening station received strong support from many enthusiasts, resource quality has improved so much , especially blue diy enthusiasts selfless sharing , HEVC repression , X264 high participation of repression, it is not easy to come today , thank you.

Currently the amount of resources we are not many , especially the number of re-encoding too . Now issued a call to you fans , I hope you will join JoyHD suppression team, we provide some technical support repression . You can choose according to their own preferences resources repression, not too much I ask you to stand out piece rate , as long as there is enough responsibility .

JoyHD blue diy enthusiasts are welcome to share various resources in the station , also welcomed the words of the original disc enthusiasts to join , no experience of the original disc diy favorite members we can provide some technical support. Blu-ray disc lovers exchange group 239,398,304

If it wishes , please contact: within JoyHD Station PM " Misaka Mikoto " , or add exchange group 316,052,784 contact the administrator.

JoyHD
On May 25, 2014