New things coming your way!!

This main post will be updated by ME when something new is happening. This is not a thread for you to bitch in, if you don't like the changes, too bad. They are already done. This is not a place to ask questions. Basically you can praise me and my staff for the awesomeness we just brought to you or you can be silent.

Torrent deleted PMs This IS a system generated PM. Please stop trying to reply to say thanks. Appreciate it, but not needed. Some of you seem to forget that there can be HUNDREDS of people on a torrent and while we love appreciation, 100 "Thanks" pms actually suck. Step 2 of this process will allow you to turn these notification ON or OFF via settings. I will update this when it is set and of course provide instructions for you nubcakes.

You will now receive a PM when a torrent has been deleted ... PROVIDED you are leeching or seeding it. You will not get it if you downloaded said torrent 2 days ago and stopped seeding. It is 100% ONLY for leechers and seeders. Uploaders will get it if you are seeding or leeching, otherwise you will get the standard PM from staff.