difficult, difficult to manage, please continue to support us!
Very long time and communicating with friends, and presumably all concerned HDTime friends have been found, we are hair piece rate was slightly slower but sustained, presumably this time period should belong to the pseudo-fatigue site bar. The reasons are N: 1, three months ago I found a copy of the demolition site work, little rest, come back late every day, not tired, or stronger to mention the spirit of the package - written description - Screenshot - - Post - repression, so day after day cycle than every night, get one, two o'clock, eight o'clock in the morning ...... still on. Occasionally think, alas, appears to be somewhat old, not energy than before, huh; 2, bandit boss earlier promoted vigorously applauded. New stall busy site the effort also had to reduce the proportion, although the dragon head, not the tail, they do occasionally have amazing pen, Oh, Oh, I wish bandit boss smooth development; 3, near the end, the main administrator rice brother more the official onerous online and time constraints, more hard work, but for the management of the site did not fall, and still maintain the Thunder and cyclones network disk release, basically within a week of our QQ, text links and never will more than three times, and I wish rice brother onward and upward, Oh, Oh, pay attention to the body; 4, more than two veteran level administrator outstanding contributions in the management of the site, in fact, nor the other members of the management group easily, are in their work spare time positions, the use of free time to answer questions and manage the site's forum members, HDTime able to today, it is thanks to the quiet dedication of the management team members, but also invites Member appreciate a lot of friends go; 5. nearly two weeks, the International Forum on the server where the lines seem to some problems, but also caused a friend slow access speed in some areas, card, or even a long time can not open the page, in which we apologize, but also the germination of the idea of replacing the forum VPS Meanwhile, due to the management group members for Linux server maintenance and data migration sites are not very proficient, we also hope that friends can have the ability to extend a warm hand to help us re-build their homes. Write a lot, but I feel there are a lot of factors did not write it, there are problems, there are problems, there is hope. Anyway, HDTime a bunch of amateurs effort to build up, pour everyone's efforts, this is our home. Difficult to mention, we believe we will form different from other modes of operation, a lot of friends who want to support. qiuda 2013/12/28