In order to provide faster and better for everyone to high-quality re-encoding video, HDS expects to recruit a number of re-encoding video group pressing personnel HDSkyer welcome you to join!

Join requirements:
1. Have suppress experience can be, for no experience provides introductory tutorial learning and guidance;
2. The minimum hardware requirements CPU Desktop Core i7, network bandwidth minimum 50Mbps downlink / 10Mbps uplink;
3. Have enough spare time to suppress the timely completion of tasks, reject heat for three minutes, requires at least six months of service in this group. Monthly minimum mission requirements, can leave if something important, for two consecutive months of non-compliance will be asked to leave the Panel;
4. The ability to learn! In particular, can self-study, searches and able to solve problems independently.
5. The software and more software is in English, and therefore need to have some foundation in English.

Added benefits:
1. do not need to be approved, the direct release of resources;
2. The management group has a membership Uploader flag, eliminating data assessment.
3. The monthly payment of wages by the management group (mean value of magic, no matter the money back, more work);
4. internal communication, irregular work incentives, and extensive network of resources to team members sharing the potential benefits;
5. HDS dedicated hardworking team members, retirement or family pension granted VIP status.

Registration to apply:
Who wish to take the trouble to join in this thread, I do not direct PM.

Replies in the following format example:
CPU Type: Core i7 4790K
Bandwidth: 50Mbps downlink / 10Mbps uplink
Online: weekday daytime
Have suppress Experience: None
QQ:
Remarks: