Hello Again Everyone.

Today I come to you all with yet more sad news. I will not beat around the bush, so to speak. From this day forward I will no longer be a part of HDAccess. Not as an Admin, Mod, or Member.

In all honesty it breaks my heart to say the above words. I love/loved this site like it was one of my children. I would have done almost anything for this site, and it's member's. All of you mean more to me than you can begin to imagine. Regardless of what is said about me by anyone, these thing's I say are absolutely true. The friends I have made in my days as a member, and staff member will never be forgotten. There are so many great people on this site, and some of you hold a very special place in my heart.

Doing this is very hard for me, personally. I have been around on the net, and sharing since long,long before torrents were even a thought. I have worked for, run, and helped to build so many places through these many years. I've been known by so many different names that I couldn't recall them all if I tried. But, never, never has there been a place I loved more than HDAccess. I fell in love with this site within days of joining. The community, the conversation, the fun in the shoutbox, and all of the amazing releases, from quite possibly the greatest encoding team on the web. Those are only a few of the reason's that led to my love for this site.

Once again, I have to apologize, as this will leave you all with more questions than answers. But I am not a spiteful, or vengeful person, and therefor will not be going into any detail regarding the reason's behind my leaving. All I will say is nothing bad happened, personally or legally, or anything like that. I can not stop you from asking questions, but I can ask you to please be respectful to the remaining staff. It's not worth the bother to drive them crazy with questions they can't answer.

So, to all of my friends, the great community of HDA, and the HDA staff. I say "Goodnight all" and goodbye, for the last time.

Godspeed, and well wishes to you all.

My love to you all,
Set