FSC's 7th Anniversary !!

Hellooooo there fellow FUNatics.

It gives me great pleasure to announce this 7th Anniversary, It only seems like a couple of years since FSC first deployed and recruited its team of FUNpacked madness onto the Interwebz.

It's been one hell of an amazing journey and i sincerely hope there will be many many more years of these to come.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our donors, uploaders and of course our cheesey witty spammers as without you guys the health of the site just wouldn't have been possible.

You will be pleased to know that in order for us to celebrate this occasion in style musca has been evicted until we deem it fit for him to return.

2 x Upload, FL and an endless supply of beer will be on my slate until permission is granted from me for him to return..
I would also like to take this time so show some respect and to say a BIG thank you to Uncle Wetwo for devoting his time to create such a warm, caring and most importantly FUN Community for all members to feel secure as possible and to sit back relax and ENJOY!! the ride. it really is a pleasure to be working with him and the rest of his team

Speaking of which we have decided to implement some Superb adjustments within the Staffers T3RRain,
I'm sure most of you will agree that this is overdue and well and truly deserved.

so please put your hands together and wish them the best in their new roles.

Introducing......

The Soopervisor

And the

MoT3RRator