[Filelist Poster]

FileList is looking for good people, dynamic, passionate, in love with our tracker and who can add to this place! If you have found yourself and want to be part of our team, now is the time to apply for a #internal position! In the following lines we will present to you things less known about us, "we will give from home", so that you know better our team and the activities that we carry out every day. For 14 years, a group of people have been behind the FileList tracker, most of them are robots or boys, so we girls need you too. If you want to be our colleague, you should probably know that:

We are talkative: we like to always be connected with our users and we are very happy to have the opportunity to meet and talk with so many nice people. After all, communication is the basis of any activity, and we can be proud that we have an ace up our sleeve.

We put a lot of soul : we do what we like and, we say, we do really well. Each of us joined the team with a special vibe and was happy to meet the other colleagues. We believe that passion is our pillar and comes with the greatest benefit: the desire to continue what we enjoy and to be better and better.

We have a lot of enthusiasm : we work a lot but we also have fun, we organize regular competitions and #KingOfInternsis a competition you will want to take part in. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. You just have to spend a day with us and get infected quickly.

We are very satisfied : we know that we have a positive impact on people's lives, because we are the ones who make a lot of material available to us 😊

Available positions:
Torrent Editor (TE)
First Line Support (FLS)
Forum moderator (FM)

Minimum requirements to apply:

- knowledge of the Romanian language, especially the writing part. We do not accept to write ajea kp mess.
- be active on the site daily for at least 2 hours. We know it's a hobby, that's why this minimum. Those who are active longer have a plus.
- the desire to be part of a young, professional and quality team!
- you will be part of the staff of the largest private community in Romania, we have high demands related to the behavior, character, etc.
- no history. Those who have ever been mute for language or serious deeds are not allowed to apply.
- there are also benefits, not just responsibilities. You'll find out later. 😊

What should I do as a torrent editor? What responsibilities do I have?

- torrent editors moderate torrents uploaded to the tracker, they can delete / edit them when necessary, or just check and accept.
- experience is not a must, at first it will seem a little complicated because you have never done such a thing, torrent old editors and moderators will instruct you, if you also give your interest to learn.
- they work in a team, organized, so you will not be alone.
- more details will be received by those who are accepted and promoted.

What should I do as a Forum moderator? What responsibilities do I have?

- in general it is about the "care" of a forum section, in which you will put patience, attention and understanding because you will interact directly with our users.
- even if you deal with a certain section of the forum, it does not mean that the rest should be neglected. The idea is to get involved almost everywhere.
- everything a forum can do and what rules are there in the rules section only for those who are promoted and have the Intern class.

What should I do as a First Line Support? What responsibilities do I have?

- assistance at the ticket section.
- solving problems at the help sections of the forum.
- they work in a team, organized, so you will not be alone.

What should your resume contain? Where do I send it?

The resume consists of a PM. You're about to send a PM to this account: FileListInternship
This is exactly how you go about it: [Internship] Application -Your Username-

In PM you will make a brief introduction about yourself. It must not contain personal data. A few words to describe you, you do not need a detailed story. What you are passionate about, hobbies, school, college, age, future plans, etc.

Why exactly do you want to be an intern and why would we promote you? What do you recommend? You can write whatever you want here, and experience other trackers if you have, etc.

Note : For those who apply for the Torrent Editor job, we would like to answer a few questions:
a) What do you mean by WEB-DL / WEBRip terms?
b) What is BluRay.x264?
c) What is a Remux?
d) What is the audio difference between DD and AC-3?
e) If you notice a mistake in a torrent (name or description) how do you proceed? What if it violates the upload rules?
f) What exactly do you check on a freshly uploaded torrent to make sure everything is OK and can be left on the site?

Careful!!!
Applications are open for a few days. We will notify you 1 day before we close the applications.
If you are promoted, it is necessary to be present on IRC , in this way the information will be much easier to understand, and in case you have problems / doubts we will be able to offer you solutions much faster. Do not apply if you do not intend to enter IRC and prefer PM communication.
Be as original as possible, writing and wording matter. The PM should be exactly as in the above steps, with subject matter etc. Anyone who does not follow the format is disqualified from the start.

We reserve the right not to promote anyone if the staff is not satisfied with any application.

We wish you good luck and much luck!
FileList Staff