Good news! We would like to inform you that starting today 14.03.2021 we open the recruitments for our Internal capping group, playTV!:-)

DVB Viewer Installation Tutorial: Tutorial

VideoReDo Installation Tutorial: Tutorial

After reading the tutorials and considering that you are able to follow them, please enter iRC ( Tutorial ) on the #recruitment channel.

If the answer is delayed, there is a good chance that we will sleep or have other things, but "With patience, pass the sea".

FAQ wrote:

What are we looking for?
Serious people who get involved and want to lend a helping hand to this wonderful community. Patience, attention to detail and a desire to learn are essential for a playTV member. We also expect people who express themselves correctly in Romanian.
We want people who are active on FileList, who had no background (mute) and are familiar with this site.

What do you need?
A decent PC, stable internet connection and with an acceptable speed, TV Tuner and a subscription to Cable TV (Digi / Telekom ... etc).

What is the "TV capping" process?
This expression refers to the recording of broadcasts on various TV channels of shows, sporting events, movies, etc.

What will happen on the iRC? Do I have to introduce myself?
We will give you a short interview, our goal is to see what kind of person you are, how you process certain information and how quickly you assimilate it;
You will need to be present on the iRC to make discussions easier, to present us with capping tests, MediaInfo logs, to help you solve various problems, and to make sure that records are up to FileList standards.

What do I get in exchange for the recordings?
Receive 10FLC / uploaded torrent;
Possibility to promote and participate in the internal competition of RanKINGs;
There is a chance to receive higher FLC values ​​from the staff who deal with playTV if you do a good and quality job;
Possibility to ask various favors to the staff.

What benefits do I have like Capper?
Be part of the FileList staff.
Donor star (on / off - unlimited);
Upload transfer to a friend, girlfriend, mistress, etc. (maximum 2 TB per month);
Unlimited invitations;
Possibility to request account renaming (maximum once every 2 months);
A warm fuzzy feeling.