By the end of March 8, 2018!
Post members

On Dana Zena March 8, 2018, I want to address you with several notifications.
1. Anyone who can not see streams because of the so-called "Invisible" Message let me know what time it takes. ALI this will be the last time to help you because you need to be more active so that we are both satisfied.
2. In addition to the million requests that you do not download the torrent to Crnoberz because you only find this tracker, there is the material that is available there. There are tolerances but they also have a limit.
3. Again, the old story does NOT apply to the creeks you do not want to remove.
4. Please continue to be more active because the activity is not just a tracking order because there is a FORUM. So write on it, your thoughts, your thoughts, and how to improve and change the tracker.
5. The rule states that the use of the VPN and Proxy programs is prohibited by the BAN with the tracker. Remember! This is a closed tracker Your fears should be on Public trackers like PirateBay and so on. Well I would first use VPN or Proxy but I keep the rules UPLODAM from the country where the law is rigorous.
6. Tracker will be open for registrations so invite your true friends and individuals to make sure you do not double the order because it is not worth losing the order you already have.
7. To see your loyalty as much as you are willing to pay a donation that is otherwise on a voluntary basis for tracking the tracker. For instructions, contact Pericles. I use the opportunity to thank loyal donors.
8. For the end of the best and perhaps the most interesting: On the occasion of March 8th Zena 2018 FREE LEECH so do not blame those who order the creek and do not remove now is a sansa to repair with RATIO. Go in the way you do not strike the tick because there will be extra control.

I want you a pleasant stay at FVT
Pericles