Ryan Holiday BitTorrent Bundle puts a lens on the art and craft of persistence.

“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” — Marcus Aurelius

They call us Generation Frustration: the kids who grew up promised the world; the kids who graduated into unemployment and economic uncertainty. Whatever we are, and are not, entitled to is besides the point. The odds are against us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqMG8Gy6KLU

And that, argues author Ryan Holiday, is everything. There’s a simple formula for success that’s been followed by everyone from Thomas Edison to Steve Jobs. And it starts with the Romans and a little philosophy knowns as “Stoicism.” With it, adversity can actually be an advantage. Every obstacle is also an opportunity.

Adversity is something that we all face. And it’s something that we can each overcome. I want to give as many people as possible the tools to turn obstacles around. With BitTorrent, I can introduce this book to an audience of millions.
Ryan Holiday

The Obstacle Is the Way, the new book from media strategist and growth hacker Ryan Holiday, is a practical guide to the art of persistence. It’s out today on Amazon. And your first look is here.

Download the BitTorrent Bundle, and grab the first chapter of the book and audiobook (published by Tim Ferriss), the writer’s guide and notes, Stoicism 101, and an exclusive “Mastermind Talk” video. Looking to get unstuck? All you need to do is hit unlock.

The Obstacle Is the Way BitTorrent Bundle

“How I Wrote The Obstacle Is the Way” [PDF]
“Stoicism 101: A Practical Guide for Entrepreneurs” [PDF]
The Obstacle Is the Way: Index Cards and Actual Drafting Notes [Art]
The Obstacle Is the Way: Trailer [Video]
The Obstacle Is the Way: Preface [Audiobook]
The Obstacle Is the Way: Introduction & Chapter 1 [PDF]
“Mastermind Talk” [Video]

The end to adversity and all that: maybe it’s right here.