This is to everyone on our site!

Hi All
First of all Happy New Year to you All!

As this is a New Year I want you all to read the Site Rules: here

This year I am going to try and reduce the work our staff has to do and one thing that really gets us mad is members who break the Download Rules that is why I want you to check out the Site Rules. If any Rules are broken there will be no messing around ....accounts will be closed. So PLEASE read the Site Rules!!

If you have anyone who wants to join our site and community please message a staffer as they have invites and we will do the invite for you after a few checks are done.

I see not many of my Audio Books are being downloaded and I am yet again wondering if I should keep on uploading Audio Books....please message me with your thoughts if I should or should not upload this type of book.

Finally I have had a bit of a disaster where I lost all my torrents during last night when we had a power outage here and I was in the middle of changing my edition of Utorrent.....this mad me really mad I can say geeeeeez....anyway if you want any of my books please request them of pm me with the link. It will take me some time to repopulate my torrents as I had quite a few. Sorry about this.

Thats it until next month unless I have any news before then. If you want anything put in the monthly newsletter please let me know.

Kind Regards
i******* and All the Staff Team
ps we are still looking for more staff members so if you want to help us contact me or any staffer with your details.Thankyou!