Hi everyone,
I hope that this finds you well and avoiding the virus pandemic!!

It has been a very poor year for the human race no matter who you are and where you are......the main thoughts I have are to everyone who has been affected by the virus and to people whose loved ones have passed away....and to everyone who catches the virus. All I can say after that is to stay safe and stay well.

Now one thing I have to say is Thankyou to our kind donators who keep the site funded even through these financially hard times, well done to you all. If you can please thank any VIP members if you get a chance ......!
Everyone on our site can upload so please go to the Forums where you can find good tutorials on how to do this......and any problems please speak to us.

If you have any spare time why not become a staff member and be there to help our members and help run the site. If you would like to be a staffer please send staff a pm.

I have to say a great Thankyou to our strongest Uploader A*** who continues everyday to upload great content.
Personally I mainly upload audio books and VIP packs so please search through my uploads and if you want any of them and they aren't seeded please pm me and I will seed straight away.

Thats it for now .......

Kind Regards
i***, B*** and our great staffers