Hi everyone,
I hope this finds you well and enjoying your reading!

This months pm isnt going to be very long as not a lot has been happening since Christmas.

First I would like to thank all our members who have donated through Patreon this seems to be working very well and is making it easier for our regular donators to donate as it is automatic.Thankyou!!!

One disappointment is that 7 members decided to cancel their donations but still tried to have VIP downloads which is pretty bad really. When you sign up for Patreon we make you VIP straight away even though the funds are not taken from you until the 5th of the next month ...this could mean you get near a month free VIP.(this depends at what time of the month you sign up)

The site is doing very well with some new uploaders who are doing a great job and I must thank them for their work and for getting us new content....Thankyou.

Dont forget the Site Rules need to be followed ie seed the title back for the time that is written in the rules. We dont like to ban members or delete their accounts but I have given instructions to staffers not to mess about and delete members accounts who break the rules straight away. Point of fact yet another member lost their account for downloading 34 books at the same time....which is really bad.

I was away for a little while after Christmas and a little into the New Year and didnt send out my normal New Years message. So here it is:

To ALL My Friends here at Ebooksshares I wish you and your families a Very Happy and Healthy New Year also a year of Peace and Friendliness where ever you live.
Stay well and stay safe!!

If you have any items you may want sent out to the site members please pm me and I will organise this for you and keep it clean hehehehe

Thats it for now .......

Kind Regards
Pat aka ironside