Missing Torrents (Update)

Not the most exciting way to spend a holiday Monday, but I have now processed through line *** of the *** missing torrents today. Most of the torrents in that range have been sent to me, but there are still some that I have not been given. I have updated the list of missing torrents, showing the ones that I have replaced, along with the ones that I am still missing marked in red, (please check the list here: missing_torrents.pdf

If you have the torrents marked in red, please email them to a********

I will try and finish working through the rest of the list over the next couple of days.

I am somewhat concerned that a few of these torrents that were sent to me were from the original uploader, and did NOT contain the key. Again please note, the torrents that you send me MUST come from the torrents directory in your torrent client, and cannot simply be the original torrent that you created prior to uploading them to the system. Only the torrents that are in the torrent client torrent directory will contain this key. Without it, the torrents will not work.

Usually, most torrent clients will append the name of the site to the torrent file name, so they are easy to identify. Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time to individually edit each torrent to ensure that the key is present, and I am completely relying on you to send me a working torrent. If you previously did send me torrents and made this mistake, please be sure and say so now, because otherwise we are going to end up with people being frustrated in the future, when they attempt to download one of these torrents.