As the private torrent world has been getting smaller and smaller, it has become apparent that certain member’s behavior in taking other member’s torrent and putting them on other Private sites and claiming them as their own. This behavior concerning Classix-Unlimited will not tolerate this in any form and action will now be taken that will respond to this accordingly.

First member’s that have uploaded torrent(s) and have asked that they not be uploaded to other sites have a reason to do so, mostly because they plan to upload themselves to other site to get uploading credit. Since this site is ratio-free some members are taking advantage of this benefit. So from this point on if a member takes a torrent from another member and 1. Does not give them uploading credit, even if they are not a member of this site, then that will be considered an infraction of this rule; 2. If a member from this site states in their description page that the torrent they just uploaded is not to be put on another site without permission that will be a violation of this rule.

If you violate these rules then you will be suspended for 15 days on the first violation and then 30 days for each violation thereafter. You will not be banned from this site only suspended. Between this violation and hit-n-run have become a major problem and disrespect to other members. If the hit-n-runners keep up their tactics then this will become the same ruling for them.

I believe that this is the best way to handle this scenario other sites would just automatically ban a member for this behavior as we all know. The Private torrent sites are a small community and everyone know everyone and what goes on within it. If we work together we shall all benefit from this. What goes around comes around. I have several thousand torrents that I would like to put up and I know other members that would like to do the same, so let us be courteous and conduct ourselves accordingly. We might even get g** to start sharing his vast collection like he wanted to 5 years ago.