Google translation!

Time flies, time flies, CHDbits Nirvana rebirth has more than a year, in this year, thanks to the enthusiastic support of PTer, the website has made great progress, I hereby express my heartfelt thanks! In order to enrich the resources of our station and better serve the general public, the following members are recruited from all members!

First, the suppression group
1, with or without suppression experience can be suppressed experience is preferred (4K suppression requires some experience). Of course, you also have some self-learning skills;
2, love to suppress the work, and have enough patience and spare time to complete the suppression task in time. Can adhere to, refuse three minutes of heat, require at least six months of service in this group. Monthly minimum mission requirements, if something can leave, not up to two consecutive months will be out of the group;
3, may not be part-time at other PT stations;
4, the minimum hardware requirements for the desktop Core i7 or Eighth generation i5 or Rui Long R7; The network bandwidth is at least 20 Mbps downstream/10 Mbps upstream.

Second, the subtitles group
Recruitment: hard word recorders, embedded subtitle typists, subtitles listeners, subtitle translation staff, senior proofreaders, special effects subtitling.

Hard word recorder: Record the time of the special effects appear in the movie (completed within two to three days after assigning tasks)
Embedded subtitle typist: Record embedded subtitle typing (completed within three to four days after assigning tasks)
Mandarin subtitles Listening Recorder: Listen to and hear the Mandarin subtitles heard (after four to five days after assignment)
Subtitle interpreters: Translate English subtitles into Chinese and require good English and Chinese language skills (after assignment Three to four days to complete)
Proofreader: Requires a good bilingual level, proofreads the translated subtitled works, corrects various incorrect sentences (one or two days after the task is assigned).
Effect Subtitles production: Corresponding to the hard subtitles in the movie screen Chinese subtitles for captions, and the display effect of Chinese caption subtitles blends well with the movie screen to enhance the viewing experience (requires production experience)

Third, the recording group

recording staff to meet the basic conditions:
1, to receive terrestrial waves, satellite or cable high-definition television signals;
2, uplink broadband rate of not less than 500k / s;
3, can insist on the recording time of not less than 1 year ;
4, there is no record on the downlink bandwidth of the device are good users can help source film editing repression;
5, subject to the webmaster's task scheduling, and have some free time;
6, can more easily access to mainland drama, Hong Kong and Taiwan Drama and related variety shows.

The above staff are entitled to station treatment and wages, different standards for each group. Specific please contact the consultation, contact QQ group.