Google Translation:

Announcement on the handling of a ban on a member of PT Bar

The day before yesterday, I found out that a member of the Post Bar has published a test. I played a PT, not a PT. When my comments were blocked by the administrator, the management team decided to warn the relevant administrators and restore the member account.
I apologize to this member and also have a few words to bring to the members, including the members of this new island. The site’s attitude towards time processing is very clear. I hope that members will pay attention to their words and deeds in the future. Please respect the site. Also respect yourself, prohibiting any provokes in PT bars and other public occasions and even making statements of abusive attacks on the site. Once found, all ambassadors are also banned, and administrators are advised to use their own authority with caution, as far as possible to deal with the problem with a tolerant attitude.
As for the words "I play PT, not PT play me", it does not involve the site. It is also a personal freedom to abandon the . The site does not express any opinions, but I would like to remind all the old and new islanders that since they entered the island, Just follow the rules of the site. If you don't like to accept it, you can choose to leave quietly. If you want to use "play" to describe it, it does not mean that the site's assessment and other rules of the site are "playing" you while enjoying resources. Obeying the rules is parallel and two-way, and not all of them are justified! In the celebration of the third anniversary, welcome new friends to join, I wish you all a happy CHD play!