Time For Some Much Needed News Updates

First, I want to apologize for taking so long to post about this. I really should've been more communicative about what was going on.

I expect many of you have heard of the attacks on private trackers by the Archivist/the Eye (If not you can read more about it here). So it shouldn't surprise you that this site was targeted too. Due to this I made the decision to stop any new account creation while I tried to get a handle on the situation. Recruitment from other private trackers has been permanently ended. User invites were temporarily disabled, but I have now enabled them again (but remember, only invite people you know and trust; if you invite someone that does something wrong and gets banned, you will be banned as well).

Additionally, to combat the attacks, I set up an automated system to try and detect abusive accounts and disable their download privileges. I know some people have wrongly been flagged by this system, and for that I do apologize, but I don't have the time to constantly monitor everything myself, so I had to rely on this system. If you do get flagged please just send a staff PM. Please just be patient with me. It might take me a while to respond, because I'm not always around, but I promise I will eventually respond to it.

Anyway, that's it for now. If you have any comments or just want to complain about my failings, click that "Discuss this post in the forums" link and leave them there.