Are we growing out of our clothes? I know I am. Kids getting too old for their toys? So much food you're not really sure what to do with? Maybe you were already considering donating to those in need. Why not get rewarded for it? It's that time of year again, as we all know a very big holiday is coming up and there's families all over the world who are struggling to put presents under the tree or make sure that there's food on the table. Let's give back to those in need. We had a very great turn out last year, but I think we can do better! Last year we gave out BONUS POINTS for every single item that you donated. This year we'll be handing out BADGES to every single person who participates. On top of that we'll be giving away CUSTOM TITLES to random participants. MySeedBox SEED BOXES will be awarded to the top three charity drive participants as well as an even bigger surplus of bonus points! Let's welcome the new year with a strong finish. Head on over to our CONTEST THREAD to get started!

BTN Xmas stylesheet

Our Lead Designer has created a holiday themed stylesheet. There's pretty snowflakes and snowmen wink wink, if you'd like to toggle the new stylesheet head on over to your profile settings and select it from the drop down menu.