Details:

It's anime month! To avoid questions note that I'm talking about Anime. We updated our Anime rules recently so make sure you've read them should you choose to participate in this months competition. Did I forget to mention bonus prizes? To have a chance at the bonus prizes listed below all you need to do is upload one torrent! Good luck and have fun!

Rules:

1: Uploads only count if it's anime - Example
2: For every episode you upload you will gain 1 point.
3: For every season pack you upload you will gain 'x' amount of points where x is the number of episodes in the season pack.
4: At the end of the month we will tally up the five users with the most amount of points and they will win prizes shown below.
5: You must tag contest uploads with 'anime' for them to count. - They will appear in this list if tagged correctly
6: The torrent must be alive at the end of the contest so keep seeding!
7: Portable encodes of existing shows WILL NOT COUNT
8: Re-encodes / transcodes WILL NOT COUNT
9: You MUST post in this thread that you are participating, so we can tally your scores
10: You MUST post in this thread with the episode/season (including how many episodes are in a season) name AND supply a link to EACH of your uploads. Keep all entries to one post please!
11: Read our Uploading Rules if you have any questions come to #BTN-Support and ask them.

You CAN upload a season-pack of the same show in A DIFFERENT FORMAT (so long as its not a re-encode/transcode) during the competition.

Single episodes for seasons that have finished airing are no longer allowed to be uploaded. Partial packs are not to be uploaded either unless given staff approval.

NOTE: For the regular participants please note that I'm not going to use the leader board this month until I can work on having some of the issues noticed last month fixed. For those who've never participated in our monthly competitions this means a lot of work for me! So make sure you follow the rules.

Prizes:

1st) A 30 day SeedMyBox seedbox, class promotion, 3,000,000BP, and our new anime badge
2nd) A 30 day SeedMyBox seedbox, 2,000,000BP, and our new anime badge
3rd) A 30 day SeedMyBox seedbox, 1,000,000BP, and our new anime badge
4th) 750,000BP
5th) 500,000BP

!One lucky participant will receive 100,000BP
!Two lucky participants will receive 50,000BP
!Three lucky participants will receive custom titles

Starts: April 6th 2013
Finishes: April 30th 2013