Google Translation:

Development team implementations - 26/07/2020

Hello, dear users.

I'm here to announce that bug fixes have been made, as always, and little news has been added to the site. You can get the news before everyone else by accessing the

changelog at the bottom of the page.

1. Top 10:

Two new pages were created to classify uploaded files, films and series since they have covers that come straight from TMDb and could make the description more uniformed and organized. In addition, there is now a ranking of donors on the site (in the future I will create a function to remove users who do not want to appear in this ranking for privacy reasons).

1.1 Top 10 - Movies:

As the image is very large, I left it in hidden (50MiB), if you have internet problems do not open:
Show

If you want to see the gif, visit the forum thread.

Now the films have a specific ranking and an arrangement of the elements in a different way, if you hover over it you will be able to see specific information about this release that is in the ranking.

1.2 Top 10 - Series:

Likewise, the series also, due to their importance on the website, gained a specific category.

1.3 Top 10 - Donors:

Now there is a ranking of donors on the website, it has as a filter the number of points (these points being the value of your donation divided by 5). The current ranking depends on your donation, the bigger it is, your heart changes.

Donations are important for website maintenance and server costs, they are not mandatory.

1.4 Top 10 - Votes:

The site already has a voting system, but before the votes were not counted and such a classification was created. We use a binomial system, which has already come standard in Gazelle, which does the accounting of votes and allows for a reliable score.
Corrected the bugs that did not allow the insertion of votes in the DB and generation of the ranking.

For the reliability of the ranking to increase we need you to evaluate the torrents, regardless of the downloaded file, evaluate whether you liked it or not. It is important to create our own rating system.

2. Latest torrents on the main page:

It is possible to see the latest torrents and series uploaded (in addition to all the torrents on the main page), I created a function in javascript to automatically pass the slides since the autoplay of flickity was not working as expected. An important point is that only movies and torrents have the tooltip with the information, normal torrents do not pose a reason for not having specific characteristics such as Media, Format, Quality, A decent cover (TMDb) and a well done synopsis.

These were the last updates of the site, we hope that the community will like these and enjoy.

Always BT.

Comment
here on the news.

Click to load more news ..