Update: There has been connection issues with our tracker for ipv6 users mostly. I believe that connections to our tracker weren't being routed correctly for some users. That's fixed now when you download new .torrent files from BootyTape.

I'll break it down:

This is an average torrent tracker setup (With or without Cloudflare: Content delivery network).

1. Front End (Where you download torrents, written in PHP, works with Cloudflare for speed, safety and accurate connection routing.)

2. Back End (Our Tracker, written in C++, how we share media and information, Cloudflare has problems communicating directly, so it's not used.)

The new setup:

1. Front End (where you download torrents, written in PHP, works with Cloudflare for speed, safety and accurate connection routing.)

2. Reverse Proxy (Nginx Web Server, used to communicate with Cloudflare and our tracker to share accurate dynamic information.)

3. Back End (Our Tracker, code written in C++, how we share media and information, Cloudflare can now communicate properly because the reverse proxy translates for it. This means increased speed, safety and accurate connection routing with our tracker.)

There's way more steps to this new setup. If any torrent tracker owner wants an indepth understanding of how to run Cloudflare in front of a torrent tracker just private message me. There are certain ports that Cloudflare allows that aren't blocked. And there's page rules to bypass caching as well.