All x265 HEVC Uploads

Dear Members and Friends

I am writing to you today to ask all of you collectively for HELP + ASSISTANCE

As some or all of you may be aware, I have recently started to Upload Internal x265 HEVC Torrents.

The File Format x265 HEVC is still in it's early days and no doubt some of you may not know much about it.

So I have an Exclusive OFFER TO ALL MEMBERS.

I would like to ask you all to help provide me with Feedback and your experiences with these new x265 HEVC Torrents. So to help you. ALL Internal x265 HEVC Uploads for now and until further notice is given will be IMMUNE from Hit and Run Rules.

What this means is NO MEMBER Will be punished for Downloading and not meeting the Current site wide required seeding criteria/rules.

To make this work I will create a Forum Topic in the GENERAL FORUM titled X265 HIT AND RUN. ANY MEMBER who gets a HIT AND RUN WARNING as a result of downloading one of these Torrents and not seeding MUST POST IN THIS FORUM TOPIC. I will then personally remove the warning from their profile at the earliest possible convenience. For FEEDBACK regarding How the x265 HEVC Plays on your PC/LAPTOP OR MEDIA PLAYER I will create another General Forum Topic Named x265 FEEDBACK, Please post all Comments in there.

BUT BE AWARE THIS ONLY AND I STRESS ONLY APPLIES TO THE INTERNAL X265 HEVC TORRENTS.

DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO WORK WITH ANY OTHER UPLOAD/TORRENT.

ALSO RULE 104 will be VERY STRICTLY MONITORED, ANY MEMBER found to upload these x265 HEVC Torrents on any other tracker WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED FOR LIFE.

I believe this to be fair as all of these are already 100% freeleech and I will promise that they will also be immune from Hit and Run until you are notified otherwise.

So I ask you all please help to support these new torrents and give most valuable feedback through The General Forum Topic or by leaving comments on the upload.

You're Help and Support in this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you one and all

Kind Regards

Scotlandman

This is an automated system please do not reply!!!